I was at the office when Hundun asked me if I'll join them in Greenbelt 3 for BLOGGER'S Night. I was supposed to text her a 'No' but I really wanted to go. So I sneaked out of the office, took my one hour 'lunch' break and 30min short break then scrambled to meet up with them.
The early birds: Amgine, Tin and Hundun. It took us awhile to settle into our seats because of the friggin' rain but we already noticed Dude circling the area.
After a couple of minutes, Tin and Amgine mustered enough courage to approach Dude. We were even rehearsing some lame pick-up line to beckon him to come up to our table.
The early birds: Amgine, Tin and Hundun. It took us awhile to settle into our seats because of the friggin' rain but we already noticed Dude circling the area.
After a couple of minutes, Tin and Amgine mustered enough courage to approach Dude. We were even rehearsing some lame pick-up line to beckon him to come up to our table.
'Hey, areyouinthemoodforsomedude..ikaw ba yan?'
..but decided against it.
I finally got busy and took some pictures as Louie (Dude) and Ipis (I have yet to get his link) joined our table. Radix and a non blogger friend showed up as well as Orbital
and his girlfriend.
Too bad I had to leave early..damn work! But I promise to stay the next time we have a Blogger's Night.
It was short and sweet..but I was glad to finally meet you guys!
..but decided against it.
I finally got busy and took some pictures as Louie (Dude) and Ipis (I have yet to get his link) joined our table. Radix and a non blogger friend showed up as well as Orbital
and his girlfriend.
Too bad I had to leave early..damn work! But I promise to stay the next time we have a Blogger's Night.
It was short and sweet..but I was glad to finally meet you guys!

Amgine, Hundun, Orbital, Tin, friend (ni Radix), and Radix
So for the other bloggers out there, better join us next time or else! Hahaha!
So for the other bloggers out there, better join us next time or else! Hahaha!


No comments:
Post a Comment