(Is that even a valid question)
I have very much accepted the 'kilig' spells I've been feeling lately and I have decided to be transparent about it (like I'm not!).
Yes, we do talk all the time (phone, text, email) and we see each other during yosi breaks at the lobby everday/night.
Yes, we want to go out but I was such a genius
coz I got a totally different work sched for this month so it would really take a lotta planning for us to even watch a movie or just sit in a coffee shop and stare at each other.
Yes, we talk about the word 'US' but it's really nothing soooo serious. Well..there's this one time he asked me what age I want to get married and I (sniffing but I was just pulling his leg) said hopefully not past my 30's.
Yes, I have been thinking about him frequently these last couple of weeks that I end up not getting enough sleep. He said it's his fault 'coz he's been thinking about me nonstop. Can someone smack him in the head? Or should I just kiss him and let him out of his misery?
Yes, I admit that I am inspired. I don't just smile or keep quiet whenever someone would drop a compliment on how I've been looking these days. Now I not only smile but giggle. Hahaha!
I am embracing the prospect of a new love. But would it be his hand who will be holding mine in the coming months or so? Let's just see.
I have finally realized my worth after all I've been through..so let's just see if he will fit the bill as my special gentleman.
= = =


No comments:
Post a Comment