Friday, July 16

(Wow..Blogger has a new feature! Now it looks and feels like I'm using MS Word when I'm writing posts! Cool!)

I loooove walking in the rain..well, it was drizzling actually. I sooo love the mood and the feel..there, I'm getting all romantic and stuff. 'Nuff of that.

I'm stoked that it's the end of work week already. I was looking forward to just lounging at home, watching some of the DVDs I got from Bulilit and maybe play badminton on Sunday with GT but I guess I have to drop my plans on getting lazy this Saturday.

I have organized a 'Good Riddance' Party for Bulilit at Discovery Suites. I'm doing it because she's a friend and they're expecting me to be the ring leader in organizing the party! Dang! It could really suck how I'm now branded as party organizer when I'm not that much of a party goer myself..I mean, especially when I'm not in the mood to go out and stuff.

Photobucket

Me and Bulilit at SBMA

+++

If someone asks how GT and I are doing..I would avoid the subject like the plague. Not that I don't want to tell but it's just that I have no idea what to say. I've no inkling if there's actually even an 'US'.
Hell, I'm not even sure if I want to have an 'US'.
Yes, the subject of whether we like each other or not has been settled. But it takes more than that to establish a relationship.
It's hard to recycle an ex. Really.
Guess I'll try not thinking too much about these things.
Just go with the flow and see where it'll lead you..
+++
on being single..it's not true that when we get older we lower our standards..it's just that we become cautious and we aim not for momentary happiness and kiligs..we deserve the best in life..even if that best is taking a long time to get to us.

on life...It's funny how it's easier for us to notice the rotten and sickening stuff happening around us..at home, at work, at the whole world..while it's harder to keep an open mind and believing in the goodness in all of us.
the life given to us was never intended to be perfect..it's when we learn to live and to fight for what we believe in that makes truly BE.

+++

Stress Reliever #1:
Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever.
The guy replies: Thanks for the warning.


Stress Reliever #2
Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles
and lighten your burden.
Boy: It's very kind of you, darling, But I don't have any worries
or troubles.
Girl: Well that's because we aren't married yet.


Stress Reliever #3:
A wife asked her husband: "What do you like most in me - my pretty face
or my sexy body?"
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: "I like your sense of
humour."

+++
Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: