..and now it's getting more complicated.
Complicated because of our setup
Complicated because it involved others as well.
Was it my fault that you were seen by people with your ex?
Was it my fault that I didn't explain to them what our situation is?
I couldn't coz I don't know.
I got hurt but I didn't think I owe anyone any explanation about what we saw.
If we decide to still go out, yes I would be bothered by what the others will say but I'm ready to shun it all because I'm choosing to believe you.
If it will be an issue on your part, then you have some serious problem. You're not the guy I thought you were.
Let's try to talk this over and see where this will lead us. I'm willing to give this one more shot coz I don't want to live with my what-have-beens.
'It's wiser not to expect, but to hope. For in expecting, we meet disappointments; whereas in hoping, we invite surprises.'
Wednesday, September 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment