Sunday, September 12

Who's got the upperhand?

Now who thought I can have the best of both worlds?

I just got promoted..yeah, I'm ecstatic about my new role. Big Deal.

I've been spending a lot of time with GT and I thought I had the upperhand. Was I ever wrong when I started getting jealous when he told me his ex stopped by his place and they had dinner!!!!

*An arrow shot straight through the heart

I really thought I had the upper hand. I was stupid enough to get scared of hurting him because i still couldn't tell if it's just physical attraction or genuine care on my part.

But hey, you have to give him credit because he tells me stuff like who's asking him out and the like. But I couldn't say i do the same. I tend to tell him some of what's happening to me including some of the guys bugging me but I didn't tell him that I dated some and liked a few.

Now who really has the upperhand? I have no idea.

Hey, I'm saying this shit like a relationship with a special someone is a battle. It's a battle alright..but not with the other person..but with myself.

I'm battling whether I should give my heart out to this stranger who I'm getting cozy with or continue playing.

No comments: