So this is what it's like to be busy.
-I hardly have time for myself so I'm glad my VL request got approved. I have personal things to settle so now I have time to do them.
-With everything moving so fast, I hate to admit it but I've jumped into the wagon and accepted whatever's blown my way. I no longer have time to ponder on things thus I am craving for some time alone.
-With the incident concerning GT, I've decided to keep mum about it to my friends. I only have Nemo and my self proclaimed shrink / colleague to listen to my ramblings while smoking. My shrink is really sweet and now I know why he's called a 'ladie's man'. He has a way with words and making someone feel listened to and understood. I chose him as my personal shrink because we're not that close and he doesn't know that much about me. Being close to someone can really have certain disadvantages coz they tend to be really personal about their advices.
-I'm happy where I'm at right now. At least I'm seeing a bleak white light ahead. But I have yet to adopt my multi-tasking skills and apply it in real life.
-I miss Kaje, Hundun and Viancs. I don't know what's going on at their end but I'm hoping it's all good news. I wish I can hug them all right now.
Friday, October 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment