Well, what do you know..I finally had the time to update. My shift ended four hours ago and I've stopped working so now I have time to blog before I head for home.
I miss my bitch buddy, Kaje. She already went abroad and I just realized how things will be different now that she's so far away. I won't have someone I can call on everytime a date is cancelled then I'll invite her to go anywhere. I won't have someone I can call on anytime I have some 'chismis' to spill even if it's like 2 in the morning. I miss her already. She's one of my real friends who can stand the real me. She tells me my being a bitch is so innate that she feels like she's the only one who can really understand me. I told her a dozen times that I'm not a bitch but she would always counter it with a hug and she'll tell me that she loves me nevertheless. *sighs
I miss her
---------
The whole week seemed like a whole month to me. I'm still adjusting to loads of responsibilities dumped on my shoulder after I got promoted. I'm not saying I don't want it but I do welcome the stress. Sometimes I stare into space coz I start to realize that all these work's somehow going to take a toll on my personal life. Maybe I'm bound to not have the best of both worlds, eh? But at least I have one foot already inside as far as career is concerned and the other foot still hesitating to go in when it comes to my lovelife. But me being the idealist, will be moving mountains just to get all of them to work. I deserve what's happening in my life right now.
I know I do.
Saturday, September 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment