This past week has been toxic for me..
For one, I just got promoted! It's a liberating experience for me to be handed new responsibilities. I welcome the sudden rush I feel whenever an agent escalates a call, asks a difficult question and I'm able to answer it or even plain do work stuff that I don't get to do when I was an agent. It's the thing I need to rekindle my love for the work I do. I'm thankful I got this position and I'm willing to work hard and to prove that I can deliver what is expected of me.
As for my heart..it has been beating incessantly over the last couple of days. GT and I have been spending a lot of time together and I somehow welcome the prospect that we're a couple. The one thing needed from us is a confirmation that we're indeed a couple. I like that he makes me feel special. But I suddenly got scared that I might end up hurting him. Don't ask me where I got that thought coz I also don't have any idea. I'm afraid I'm waivering between physical attraction and genuine care.
I can honestly say that I'm liking what I have now. I think I'm getting the best of both worlds although I know that I still have to work on it. And I get the feeling that things will get much, much better from now on.
One hurrah for contentment here!
Have a great weekend, everyone! Mwah!
Saturday, September 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment