I started out this post with accounts on what I did during my vacation..but something distracted me and I lost all will to write about all the fun things I did last week.
O well, vacation's over. It was a well-deserved one and I could say I made the most out of it. I kept my word and stayed out of blogger (blog vacation, remember?) but I managed to bloghop whenever I get the chance.
I actually swore off computers and stopping by the office because again..I was on vacation.
But I wasn't actually telling the whole truth. I did steer clear of blogger but I created an account on livejournal and managed to update it with my innermost what-have-you's. I felt more compelled to let out everything without fearing that the person being mentioned might read it and find out what I feel.
It's doubly hard to be a friend to someone whom you can see's headed for a disastrous suicide of sorts. I know so because I am an observer this time. I see her smile but at the same time, I can see her crying a few weeks, months or years from now because of what she's doing right now.
I know I don't have any right to tell her what to do. I know it's none of my business. But it's hard to keep mum about things especially because I care about this friend so much that I'm actually afraid that what she's doing right now will lead her to tears later.
I am tempted to keep a deaf ear and a blind eye to whatever's happening..but I can't because she's dear to me.
I can't do anything now. She's a big girl anyway.
I have done my part.
I guess I just have to be ready once she needs me. Be ready for the big fall.
Because that's what friends do.
Tuesday, January 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment