..that's what I'm taking.
The hugs..the smiles..the eternal 'everything will be alright' given by people who matter (at least to me)helps me brave each day with a smile and even occasional laughter. Somehow I'm able to face each day with my head upright knowing all that is happening will be over in due time and I'll emerge triumphant.
Enough about me.
Putee's in a dilemma. As I am also wounded from my own battle; all I can offer her's my friendship and a few hugs and kisses to make her feel that she's not alone.
Nemo will be givin birth to her li'l angel any day from now. I'm sure she's stoked as well as the people around her. Once the baby's here..it'll mark another chapter in her life. No one's sure how it's gonna unfold but I'm sure as hell I'll be there alongside her as she carries her own cross.
Twin's okay. I can see that she's happy. Although I can tell that she's sometimes affected by what other people say about her doing's lately..she knows that these people (including me) only want the best for her. I'm all for her happiness. I'll also be here in case she falls.
What I'm trying to say is:
We all have different skeletons hidden in the innermost part of our closets; different puzzles to figure out and answer and different paths to tread...I just hope we all emerge as winners or at least stronger than what we are now.
Wednesday, January 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment