I am still dazed..from all the numbness and nothingness I'm currently feeling.
I laugh and chide about my cluelessness when conversing with my colleagues..but they don't know how empty and hollow my insides are. Do they actually have an idea that when they're talking to me..they're almost talking to a non-being..someone nearing its extinction?
It's like I drank an invisibility fluid and I'm starting to feel my insides slowly disappearing...my heart..my soul and last would be my body. I'm as sure as certain that it's starting to happen although I can't see it..I'm sure as hell can feel it.
I'm itching to do something weird..something unexpected..something that would even surprise myself. I need to wake up from this stupor. I need to wake up fast or I'll stay this way...locked inside myself with no key to get out.
Friday, January 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment