Last Sunday, we finally, FINALLY, managed to catch the church in Wangfujing open. We have been attempting to attend mass or just plain visit the church but to no avail. So we were surprised and glad to have caught it open just as the priest was wrapping up a mass celebration.It's been around 7 mos since I last visited the church. I'm relieved and grateful that I finally know the schedule and would finally be able to attend weekly mass. The Lord has been very kind to me so it's just right that I return the faith.

After spending a couple of minutes inside the church and a couple more looking at the trinkets outside, we then headed for the Wangfujing road and went inside the Wangfujing jewelry market.
It has a lotta jewelries that they sell for only 38RMB, that's around $5 a piece.
We found this gold necklace with a large pearl as the pendant. We plan to show it to Cujo's mom so she can sell it in the US. It's really purty!!
We found this gold necklace with a large pearl as the pendant. We plan to show it to Cujo's mom so she can sell it in the US. It's really purty!!
-----
We then went to my fave mall, Oriental Plaza to have brunch at Yoshinoya. On our way to Yoshi, we passed by this sorta-fashion show..well, it was a show introducing Nokia N95. The models were funny so I decided to take a couple of pics.



No comments:
Post a Comment