Last Tuesday, Cujo and I went on a few errands:
----
We went to Dongzhimen to meet up with an American guy who bought Cujo's PS2 slim for Y850. He met us just outside the subway station and we followed him back to his apartment so he can test the good.
We went to Dongzhimen to meet up with an American guy who bought Cujo's PS2 slim for Y850. He met us just outside the subway station and we followed him back to his apartment so he can test the good.
We were freaked out when a bunch of police standing near the gate of his apartment called us and asked to see our friggin' passport. Now, I won't recommend brining your passport everywhere with you coz in cases like these, the police can just grab your passport and keep it.
Turned out the police was just rounding up Caucasians and looking at their residence permit. Dunno why..but thank God were Asians! Haha!
----
After that we went straight to the Silk Market, one subway station away. The plan is to get Cujo his new PSP with the money he got for selling his PS2. After a few 'suplada tinderas', we decided to just buy the gadget somewhere else.
We then went to The Place which was one bus ride away. The mall was a cross between Manila's Eastwood and Greenbelt. It has this long walkway with an LCD for it's roof. Sayang we didn't bring our camera. But I managed to use my cellphone's camera to catch a few shots while they were showing off some short vids. We spent almost an hour sitting outside Starbucks, smoking and watching the overhead LCD. Kewl-ness!

I also bought my first pair of Crocs. The original design was fugly but I found a lot of pretty slipons to-die for. They're oh-so-friggin-comfy that I'm planning to use it when we go back to the Great Wall. I love it!



No comments:
Post a Comment