Wednesday, July 25

Deathly Hallows



I bought the book last Sunday. And although I'm a fast reader, knowing that this is the last installment on the HP series, I took my sweet time reading it. Well, not really that long because two people are currently lined up to borrow it. :)

So what did I think of the book now I've finished reading it?

I can say that is was awesome and truly unforgettable!!! I'm surely gonna read it again, maybe before I let the others borrow it. Hehe!

It had more action then all the prior 6 HP books combined. Although a lot of characters died in the last book, it was all worth it in the end. I am mostly impressed with how JK Rowling ended the series knowing that HP fans are going to want the ending to be a blast..she really delivered it.

Knowing that this is the last book made me sad, though. The HP series is like an old friend that visits every year or two; and tells me stories and takes me places I can only imagine.

I'm surely gonna miss 'ol Harry but who knows, JK Rowling or maybe a new and brilliant author will cook up another wonderful series to captivate all of us.


"Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?"
"The answer is that a circle has no beginning."

No comments: