Thank God it's Friday!
I've got a lot to be thankful for..
Cujo finally got a steady job, he's on his second week. And he also started working at his part time job...as a poker dealer! Hehe! At the rate he's planning on going, he'll be able to rake more at the end of each month than I do. I got no problem with that! Hehe!
I've managed to finish Deathly Halows as per my previous post. Not gonna elaborate though as some may not be finished reading it and would not appreciate reading spoilers as I do. So 'nuff said.
We've committed to two trips so far: first one's going to be next saturday which we will spend hiking the Great Wall. Second time for me, first time for Cujo. Then next would be on September when we go to Datong on a 2 day trip. I'm excited to see the hanging monasteries and the giant stone buddhas. I'd prefer going to Inner Mongolia but it's effin' expensive so Datong will do for now.
Job's so-so..still looking for a part-time job for myself..can't wait for next week's payday..will go to church on Sunday to thank Him for everything.
Happy weekend, everyone!
Friday, July 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment