"Weather forecast shows that Beijing will experience thunderstorms from Aug 1 to 10.."
Friggin' thunderstorm they're talking about...it's fuckin' crazy here! You go out in the morning and see the sun showing it's fierce rays you'd be sorry you wore SHORT/LONG sleeves to work..but in the evening..fuck! it's a deluge of thunderstorms I haven't seen before! Tinalo ang Pinas!! It also comes with some fierce ligggghtning....
..and yeah, did I tell you that it's been happening everyday! No wonder everyone's sniffin and rubbin 'em noses..magkakasakit talaga kameng lahat dito dahil sa lecheng weather na yan!
And I'm gonna remind myself not to wear high-heels until August 10. I don't wanna be stranded in the office and hafta brave the streets with my shoes flooded inside with water. It happened the other day, will never let it happen again.
I think it has somethin' to do with the experiment the gov't here is doing to manipulate the weather so that the rain clouds would disperse during the Beijing 2008 Olympics next year. They're doing some test by preventing any downpour from happening during the day..and feeling ko lahat ng ulan na naipon e naglalabasan pag gabe..parang bagyo lage pag gabe dito..kabaliw!
---
*DISCLAIMER: eto ay walang kwentang pagsasaad ng aking nararamdaman sa araw na ito..feel free to skip this part if you're not my mom, dad, or a close relative
*clears throat
I can say that I'm actually starting to be smart when it comes to money. I can now distinguish the needs and wants although sometimes I indulge myself into my wants first. (Na deprive kase ako mashado when I was in the PI). Being the eldest and somehow my family's breadwinner, I never thought that day would come that I'd teach my mom how to manage the finances at home. I don't want to do it but I didn't have any choice. Paying for my brother's studies and giving money for their day to day what-have-you's proved to be hard for me but I never thought I would also be paying for my family's debts. It pains me to hafta lecture my mom on which should be paid off first..but I did it anyway. If I don't they'll only think that I'm okay with that set up when I very much know that I'm not.
Nakakaiyak isipin na all your hard earned money..dugo't pawis kasama na pati laway nawala sayo para lang makapag bigay sa pamilya mo..tapos ganito mangyayari?
*clears throat
Sorry mom, if you ever get to read this. I've told you that I can shoulder most of the expenses but not everything..
It's time for my other sibs to step up..nalulunod na ang ate nila. *sniff
>>Note to self: Say "Good karma will come" ten times before you go to sleep and when you wake up. And hope it comes soon.>>
Thursday, August 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment