GT: ..siguro kung hindi ako na-promote mas nagkikita tayo no? Sorry lagi akong busy..
..Pagod sobra yung work. Feeling ko nawala na naman yung closeness naten. Sana sa weekend makalabas na tayo..
When I met him downstairs for a smoke, he must've felt my aloofness. I suddenly felt sad when I saw him. Maybe I realized how things have changed drastically for the both of us and we couldn't get hold of each other coz the tide is really fast and it's blowing us off to entirely different directions.
I felt good somehow that he's feeling all those emotions now. I told him he shouldn't regret having been promoted coz we both know that he so wanted that position and he got it because he deserved it.
I'm just sad because more work means less time for us to see each other. And I really am missing him.
I'm tired of planning weekend meetings only to be blown off by sudden happenings that are simply beyond us. I can say that I'm at the point where I'm fed up and I want him to feel my frustration and do his part for us to spend time with each other.
I don't know what the next few days, weeks or months will bring us. It's either we'd be busier and not have time for each other at all or we'd make something out of our situation and rekindle our closeness.
me: ..now see what you've done..made me feel sad all of a sudden w/ what you said.
The follies which a man regrets most, in his life, are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. ~ Mother Teresa
Tuesday, October 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment