Friday, October 15

As if my brief episode in my previous post was not enough..I ran into my recent ex and his wife when I was on my way to work.

I suddenly wished the ground could swallow me up whole and I felt like an instant loser.

I felt bad and I cried the whole trip. I felt sorry for myself. I felt all that I have done and discovered about myself the past years since we broke up still wasn't enough to make me feel secure about the new me I've fought hard to establish. I felt utterly alone while my ex has someone with him.

I hated how life could be unfair. I was the one who was left in the cold and he's the one who's happy.

I know I shouldn't feel sorry for myself coz I've grown so much because of what happened but I couldn't help but feel remorse about the unfairness of things.

I'll be fine after this, I just hafta acknowledge these feelings..cry coz I need to let it out than go on with my life and be happy for my ex.

No comments: