Tuesday, November 2

I don't know how to describe my weekend..it was exciting, fun and tiring all at the same time..

I was able to spend time w/ my family, relatives, my colleagues and GT all in one weekend.
GT and i spent some quality time last Friday before my shift. He showed me the new office they'll be moving in. He introduced me to his immediate supervisor and for that we were endlessly teased. His supervisor asked if i was the better half he's talking about and he answered w/ a meek 'kinda'; all that time avoiding my eyes coz he's beet red. We were both blushing uncontrollably and to be honest, I didn't know how to react to the fact that his supervisor knows about us. We then went to Starbucks to get my caffeine dose for the day and it was a nice feeling to have my hands held by him. I realized how much I'm missing the guy.


Saturday night I attended a birthday party of colleagues and friends but had to leave early to steal a few hours w/ GT before I go w/ my family to Loyola Memorial Park. After spending a whole day at the cemetery, I was only able to catch some zzzs when we finally went home that evening. Talk about a really exhausting day!

I would still be smiling from ear to ear today but I still feel like I haven't had much rest. But who's complaining right?

I just had a blast this weekend and I would not have traded it for anything else.

No comments: