I didn't land the promotion
O well...
I'll get over it somehow..
I have been asking for a sign if I should start moving outside my comfort zone and saunter to unknown regions. Now I got my answer: It's time.
I started thinking and weighing all my options. It kinda tugs me left and right because I can't selfishly leave all these crap and venture into another job...mainly because of my family...
And to add to that, I would be leaving my friends...people I have built a tight bond with throughout my stay with this company. I love (and sometimes hate) them with a passion and I know I can't find a much cooler group in any other company.
But I know it's fit that I move up somewhere...
see myself grow into a more positive individual..I am ripe for the picking and it's only right that I lay all my cards and pick the one I'd deal with..
It's a tough decision that I sometimes find myself procrastinating and holding off resolutions and choices.
I am definitely standing on a crossroad and I don't know which way to go...
Stare into God's face
Trying to find my place
Keeps avoiding me
That trace of who I want to be
Suffered injustice
Don't know what trust is
It slipped away
But I trust I'll find it someday
Questions - Jennifer Paige


No comments:
Post a Comment