Lately, life has been showing its share of ironies..
Disappointments, disillusionment and disenchantment seemed to flood my frontdoor.
:My Valentine's Day non-date..I kinda got over it because even if I wasn't able to get a single flower or even a decent and valid invitation for a date, I was able to get a package from my best bud who's in NY. He said it's his Heart's Day gift for me. Such a sweetie!
:My ever continuing battle with bills and responsibilities at home..Money talk is such utter torture for me. I hate seeing my parents' head sewn together trying to make ends meet.
I actually got offended when my mom mentioned that our family's having a crisis then corrected herself and said that only she and my dad are actually the one who's in a crisis. I'm their daughter for God's sake..they're my 'rents so their prollem is my prollem also. Damn!
:My non existent contentment with work..which will someday lead to become my non existent future if I kept at it. I am still completely clueless about how I would want my life to be.
When I think about it..the more I come to a conclusion that it's pretty simplistic in nature: I wanna travel..preferably with a loved one, have lotsa money to keep me and my would-be family alive and last is to be happy.
That's it..that's basically it.
I have lost the drive to even try to be a successful career woman..
I swear, one of these days, someone will gather me at the side and slap the bejesus out of me.
Any takers?
Please?
------------
Take these chances
Place them in a box until a quieter time
Lights down, you up and die
Ants Marching by Dave Matthew
Sunday, February 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment