Me?
One of the boys?
WTF!
Yeah, I do get along with guys very well.
Yeah, I can gulp bottles of Red Horse with them..guffaw..drop dirty jokes..
And yes, I'm not afraid to act myself when around them..
and for that, they regard me as one of the boys?!?!
That is not acceptable! Abso-fucking-lutely not!*bangs fist on the table
Am I not that attractive? Am I not to be regarded as a dame that can smite a guy's heart?
I think that from all the compliments I get, it somehow makes me believe that I look okay..I am beautiful..
Then why in the fucking hell would someone think that I'm just barkada-material to some of the guys..especially to someone whom I happen to like a lot.
Really not acceptable.
I am a woman! Treat me like one!
-------------
I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile..
I know where you hide
Alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are
Tap on my window knock on my door
I wanna make you feel beautiful
-She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
Thursday, February 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment