I'm being paid to go on training today..and I'm not even listening to Fat-so the trainer.
I couldn't help it 'coz my mind kept wandering and my lids kept dropping..
I almost wished I know how to sleep with my eyes open so that no one will be able to make it that I'm snoring deep inside the bowels of my mind.
F#@k it!
I'm sick, I'm sleepy and I just want all of them to disappear!
ARRRGGGH!!!
In other news:
I keep getting all sorts of reminder that Valentine's Day is 'just around the corner'...
well, I've got news for you guys...I DON'T CARE?!!!!!!
hmpf...
Still..in other news..here are some pics from my Subic get-away:
Twin, Viancs, me and Kaje. We ate at this Old El Paso place and the enchilada was H-O-T..I mean really hot!
Icka and Bryan..suck cute angels!
Me doing the Lola Basiang thing..
Me and Twin after doing some shopping at the Adidas outlet store inside SBMA
woke up at around 5am to wait for the sun to rise and take some pics. The sun did rise...but it did on the back of the resort...Bummer! And hey...could y'all guess what I was doing while taking this shot? Hehehe..smoking!!!
The Oceanview Beach Resort


No comments:
Post a Comment