Friday, July 4

Just like 'ol times...

I got a text from Enchantress...dinner at the Podium with the rest of the gals...just like 'ol times.

After a long absence...I made my way there knowing I'll be reunited with such lovely people.

I saw Lady Jock who's now working at an FM station as a newscaster. Enchantress is employed at a telecommunications company..a manager I think. Angel arrived after 30 minutes then just before we left, Stuck showed up.

We all look different now...you would think that we've changed so much after stepping out of our Alma Mater..but you're wrong..

When we all gather, it's just like 'ol times...we kid about our boyfriends at that time..which we all 'dispatched'. We recollect on the tomfoolery we made..the time we took something from a bookstore without paying for it..ahem, that was me! The time when we were waiting for a ride and Lady Jock mistook a private car for a cab..hailed it, stopped, looked at us then said, 'Ay, may sakay..'. The time we were addicted to chatting, cybersex and internet cafes...totally crazy!

Enchantress was depressed. She just broke up with Chip and she was in desperate need to get intoxicated. Lady Jock was ranting about her colleague who was always MIA. Princess was her usual 'jologs' self. She didn't have any moolah considering that she's a manager...geez! She ate what's left of our meal..ewww...

I looked at 'em laugh and talk and I thought..'I missed 'em like hell'
I wanted to hug them all real tight..
I was in high spirits..

Stuck showed up just before we left. She broke to us that she'll be leaving for LA next month..for good.

Cover girl works at a TV Station and couldn't come because she's 'busy', Actress is a freelance model who's so caught up with her new love that she hardly has time to see us..*sniff*and Pathetic , as usual, couldn't go because of some 'function' that she's REQUIRED to attend.

I missed them. I had a blast...wish we get to see each other often. Maybe I should get a normal job..nah..I can just make time to see them.

We plan to meet up soon..before Stuck leaves. Maybe go to a videoke joint..sing our lungs out and get drunk...

...can't wait!

[ Starbucks Katipunan...my walkout spells..McDonald's...Fishball stand in U.P. Diliman...RiverBanks..Papa Jeks..Stuck's place...Galleria Suites...Black Widow...Sir Maghatol..Mornings at GMA...Paolo Bediones..Ryan Agoncillo..Mimosa..Insomnia in Malate...Cho..Manny..Russel..JRG..Jim..Mac..Dennis..Sir Maghatol again..UST boys..Sando Boys..Freestyle..Katips...Capri..Zombie..Biology..Graduation.*sigh*]

No comments: