So finally..after ten days of working straight (full time/part time job) as in no rest..makakapag pahinga na ko ngayong Saturday..tapos trabaho ulet. Haay! Once a week na lang ako makakapahinga from now on..How sad.
One benefit of having two jobs is that I get to lose weight. What with all the walking (15mins) from my office to subway..going down several flights of stairs..riding the subway..walking again (10mins) towards my part time job..ayun..lumuwag ang mga damit ko. Hahaha! I love it! Tipid sa gym.
One other great news - MAY BAGO NA KONG APARTMENT!!!! Can I get a *woot *woot!?!!?
Disclaimer: Kulang pa bayad ko..good thing pumayag landlord that I pay the other amount for utilities next week once I get my pay AND loan from my company.
The new apartment has one bedroom with balcony extending towards the living room..has a kitchen, living room..basta maganda sha!! I'm so happy! The neighborhood look's nice..my landlord looks nice (cutie but he only speaks Chinese) and it's oh-so-frickin' near the Dongzhimen subway! As in just two cartwheels...okay maybe three cartwheels away.
So makakatipid na ako kase one subway going to my full time job, one subway again pauwi, then lakad na lang papunta sa aking part time job! Pucha, makakaipon na ko after neto!!!
God is good talaga...pramis. I'm sooooo hahahahaha-ppy!
Friday, September 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment