Wednesday, September 12

When it rains, it definitely pours

I can hardly contain myself! Ang bait talaga ni Lord!

Remember the part time job I wrote about before - mobile tester? Well, I gave up that job so my agent can take my place. She needed the money more so she can save up and move to a nicer apartment.

Good karma talaga..Just this week, I got contacted by not only 1, but 3 ads I applied for:

1. Marketing researcher - I get $200 for giving them 5 of the biggest cellphone retailers in the Philippines. After that, they'll do all the work and I'll just serve as their middleman for future transactions with the 5 retailers. May share ako! Kewl! And I'm not required to go to their office! Buti na lang kase 2 subway trains ang sinasakyan ko and mega lakad ng 3 blocks to get there. Whew!

2. Editorial assistant - I'll be rendering 25hrs/week and per week din ang sweldo. All i hafta do is score or rank pictures per assigned cities. Online travel guide ang company na to so mejo madali ang trabaho..un nga lang lalabo mata ko kakatitig sa mga pictures. Tsaka yung CR sa building de-squat. Eww.. Kebs lang basta pera!

3. Part time cellphone seller - Pati agents ko dinamay ko dito. Interview pa lang next week. Every weekend ata to..pero with the two other part time jobs I have PLUS (not forgetting) my steady job, e di ko na keri patulan to.

Lahat ito para lang makalipat na ng apartment and makaipon! THank you, Lord!!!

God is good! All the time!

No comments: