My station is near a small window but the view I see is the trashy apartment building behind our office. One thing I noticed as of 18:00 hours is that it's already starting to turn dark. I'm not sure if I can attribute that to the eclipse or it's just one of the changes in season. Nung summer kase mga 8pm na dumidilim dito..since Fall na (ata), then night's gonna start dominating the sky.
Hooray for me! That means no more stinking hot afternoons stuck inside buses with stinky people. Goodbye to the family of roaches that's currently infesting our apartment kitchen! I hope they migrate soon. Wala na kaseng effect ang bug spray sa kanila.
A few more months at lalamig na ulet! Yey!
~~~
Last weekend I (we) upgraded camera.I did the same thing Deej did, naming the new camera after the person it was bought from. His camera's name is Ramon, mine's ChunYi :).
The new cam takes some getting used to. I've transcended from point and shoot (Canon A40) to semi-SLR (Canon S3 IS) and now Canon 400D. Goodluck saken, diba?
Now I'm just waiting for my paycheck so I can finally go out and take a chance in getting some decent pics. Last weekend we went to Wangfujing, Silk Market, and The Place. Check out my lame attempt to play with Chun.
~~~
Remember the part time job as a poker dealer I mentioned before?
Well, 10 of the frequent players and the owner attended the World Poker Tournament that was held in the Philippines. I learned that the Tournament held in the PI is one of the three part tournament. The second one will be in Korea while the third and final round will be in Australia.
Too bad none of them managed to enter the top 10. I can't wait til the next game to get some juicy stories from their trip to the PI.
Baka wala na silang lahat pera since natalo silang lahat! Bwahaha!


No comments:
Post a Comment