Hi, how have you been? ---- It's the middle of summer here in Beijing (starts in May and ends in July).When it's summer here, one particular week can have a string of real hot, dry and loooong days/short nights, and there would also be one particular week when it would always rain. So, where was I? The thing I hate most about summer here are the girls...why? Well, the guys seem to like it because summer would mean that the girls would come to the office or to anywhere wearing short skirts and sleeveless shirts..but not me...me don't like it. Well, what I hate about it is how the local girls here DON'T SHAVE THEIR ARMPITS?!?!!!!! Yeah, you read it right. I heard the locals don't shave because they say only prostitutes do that. Well, WTF!! Seeing a handful of you-know-what showing up whenever they put their arms up..and even if they don't is FRIGGIN' DISGUSTING!! So yeah, for some of you guys who knows the real me...well, you'd know what my wicked self would be doing during idle moments, right? Hell, I check out the girls wearing sleeveless and bet against whoever I'm with that there would be hair in between those friggin' arms! *evil laugh
Sometimes it could be dang funny but more often it would leave me terrorized and shocked that i'd go straight to a psychiatrist if i can only afford one. Talk about being traumatized! Fuck! ---- In a more pleasant note, i'm done training the 4 Russian agents this week. Finally! They'd be going live on Monday. We went out tonight to celebrate their graduation. They're a fun bunch and i get to learn a few Russian words like Da(yes), Nyet(no) and spacibo(thank you).
---
Not sure if we'll be climbing the Great Wall (second time for me) this Sunday. But I guess, we'll have to reschedule because of the damn heat. We'll be fried if we ever attempt to climb it. I'd rather fry in a beach or anywhere that has water than be out and about in hot and dry Beijing.
Nevertheless, I'll post our pics once we're able to go there. Ciao!
Saturday, June 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment