Saturday, June 16

Big Brother

It took one offline message from DJ for me to realize how I'm so out of touch with my dear friends back home.

I know that me being here is no excuse for not being in-the-know when it comes to the stuff me and my friends used to talk about.

I got an offline message from him yesterday. He said he misses me and he gave me a new link to his blog. It's pathetic how I'd have to read his blog to find out he'll be leaving the company where we've been together for 4 years.

I consider him my eldest/younger brother (depending on our mood), and I can sometimes be an older sister or a nagging mom (depending on the moon cycle). I can say we've been through a lot.

Do you still remember..
How I've chaperoned you during your first date with you-know-who (hehe, it was an unforgettable experience for all three of us)?
How we'd tell each other anything and everything...
How we'd talk (in all seriousness) about life or the people we've dated...
How you'd help carry me when I get drunk during our account's countless parties..
How we'd hang out after shift or on Sundays at the mall, watch movies, go to Powerbooks, hang out at Starbucks and bash the people passing by.


*sigh
miss ko na din ikaw

No comments: