I'm missing you...
..like a cold summer afternoon..
like the snow coming down in june..
like a wedding without a groom..
I'm missing you.
I'm the desert without the sand..
You're the man without a woman..
I'm a ring without a hand..
I'm missing you..
Jerk as you are..I miss you.
I miss you, I miss what we could've been if only you'll let me in.
I'm tired of waiting..I'm starting to doubt my self waiting for you here in the cold.
I tried to tell myself that you are worth something. that you are something worth fighting for.
Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe they were right all along.
Should I continue fighting for you? Should I continue fighting for someone who doesn't want to fight for me?
Even God had to rest. I am way past my expiration date. I am close to tears coz I'm tired of waiting.
How can someone like you so much but won't have enough balls to fight for you?
How can someone like you not treat me right?
How can someone like you not see me for who I am?
How can someone like you see that I care for you deeply?
How can someone like you be stubborn enough to admit that you need me?
How can I be stupid enough to hope that this time will be different?
How can I be stupid enough to wish that there's hope for both of us?
How can I be stupid enough to want a relationship out of what we have?
How can I be stupid enough to feel for someone like you?
They say you don't deserve me. Maybe you truly don't.
Maybe I've yet to realize it and start to move on...
'It's important in life to conclude things properly. Only then can you truly let go.'
Tuesday, November 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment