It has indeed been a long time..
I've been to Puerto Galera..got stranded..spent a day at Calapan with colleagues and friends. It was an unforgettable experience. I wanna be stranded again..maybe when we go to Boracay this coming May.
~ ~ ~
I've also attended a two-part despedida party for my manager. The first one I was unluckily picked to do a makeshift lovapalooza where I kissed a colleague (on the lips!). Talk about major embarassing It was different when I was one of em people cajoling couples and non couples to give each other a smack or two. But I think the second party I attended was the ultimate embarassment because I was the first loser to get drunk, to puke and to be carried upstairs to take a nap. I is a L O S E R!!!! I told myself to stuff my face with food before attacking my fave drink the next time I go out. Sheesh!
~ ~ ~
Read the latest edition of Cosmopolitan..and check out Letter of the month...it was submitted by yours truly..
I know..I was afraid to tell everyone about it because it was a touchy revelation but I was just ecstatic that my letter was picked. I don't care much about the prize..it just feels sooooo good.
I still remember the first time I read the article in Cosmo. I was stunned by what I felt after putting the magazine down..I was totally shaking. I felt bad for the girl mentioned but at the same time I was thankful because my experience wasn't that horrible..I guess I was lucky to have my guardian angel lookin' over me when it happened.
Lesson learned: never get drunk in the company of strangers and people who're pretending to be your friend.
~ ~ ~
Wednesday, April 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment