Thursday, March 4

DA VINCI'S CODE

The book is simply amazing!

I read several review of the 'Da Vinci's Code' before I got my own copy.

I was blown away! It was my first time to read one of Dan Brown's works and although it was purely fiction; there were a lotta historical facts presented that I became an instant fan.

It took me a day and a half to read it and I was simply astounded by the things I've discovered:

: Leonardo Da Vinci's sexual preference
: the reason behind Mona Lisa's smile
: hidden truths about the 'Last Supper' painting
: how Christianity actually started..

Reading the book made me want to jump on the next flight to Europe and visit the Louvre Museum. Heck, I even surprised myself when I started surfing the Net for information about Da Vinci and his works...ADDIK!!!

The book's really really brilliant, but I must warn those who're devoted followers of the religion, there were some conspiracies in the book that they may find offending. But hey, we're all entitled to our own opinions so just take a chance and read it...



'Da Vinci's code is the bomb! written in the 'Right to Left' method invented by Da Vinci. Nyahaha!

No comments: