A starving soul (as what my Twin Sis would say)...
A consistently uncontented heart...
A trapped entity that wants to be let out...
A floating vessel with nothing but 'what-if's' and 'what-might-have-beens' lurking inside...
that's me...
that's what I'm feeling..
the usual facade was rendered useless...for this time I feel like I'm just wasting away my life.
*Y'all can also view Twin's insight about this whole crap.
She was updating her blog when I managed to steal her chair and typed these words..expressing what I was feeling and was looking for at the moment..
I'm bored....
I'm tired..
I wanna resign
I wanna go to the beach..I wanna travel..
I wanna get laid...
I wanna be happy...
bow
Really..that's all that I'm feeling right now..
right at this very moment..
*sighs
I wish someone could whisk me away from all this chaos..
chaos that's probably going on only inside my head.
No one knows how I feel inside..
No one knows I'm slowly dying..
..slowly failing as a healthy and whole individual
Wednesday, March 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment