Tuesday, December 9

The night we all got drunk...

Finally, the birthday celebration pushed through.

I didn't know that planning a party could be that hard. But a lotta people got drunk and for me that's an indication of a successful party!
Just imagine: an overflowing assortment of wine, tequila, vodka and beer..Sheesh! Who's the loser who wouldn't get drunk with all those liquors?!

The Promil Kid graced us all with her presence. You see, she's a proclaimed anti-social individual and for her to exert an effort to swing by our party was truly a privilege..oh, I take it back..I call it a miracle of sorts. I am most grateful, ma'm. Lol!
There were some unexpected guests that night but they were all welcomed with open arms and a shot of tequila!
DM_Rey showed up. He no longer works for our company but he managed to get everyone drunk including himself.
Snoop Dog and Dinosaur showed up.

It was a pretty cool party although I'm not in the mood to give a blow-by-blow account.
We all got drunk so let's leave it at that.

Here are some pics as proof how much fun we had last Saturday:

Photobucket
Here's what we looked like before we all got drunk..

Photobucket

Photobucket
DMRey, Trish_d_ish, me, Benz and Mr. Incredible

Photobucket
Look ma, no tongue! hahah

Photobucket
W A S T E D!!!!

No comments: