Thursday, July 30

Weak

Fear of the unknown has been keeping me sleep deprived as of late.

I could be known to have a carefree attitude but deep down I know there is always that desire to have whatever I'll be doing next planned out.

The other night I was doing just that; hands propped behind my head while staring at the overhead light. I was trying to make a mental list of what I need to do and where I need to be in a few month's time. Major decisions are always the hardest to make. So naturally, I came up with nothing.

Then a voice inside me spoke and whispered:
"Where you are now, who you are with, and what you have become all happened because of the decisions and choices you have made - good or bad. Don't-be-scared."

It made me pause. I started thinking back (it really took a lot of mental back tracking) and realized that it's true. All that happened in the past, it all led to where I am now, it led me to the person holding my hands now, and have led me to be the person I am today.

I smiled knowing that I should no longer feel scared. No matter what happens tomorrow or in a few months/years, may it be good or bad, it will all lead to whatever is written down for me.

"Let Your Will Be Done".

2 comments:

B said...

lately, i've been doing a lot of thinking myself.

ako ren may bumulong saken that things will be ok no matter what. :)


we'll be ok twin :)

keep the faith!

B said...

been doing a lot of thinking myself too.

may bumulong din saken that things will be ok. :)

we'll be ok, twin.

keep the faith! love you!