Update 1:
I finally bought a VPN access to finally be able to access most of the blocked sites over here. It sucks but I'm thankful that there are services that offer such.
I can finally be connected to the world without having to access free but pop-ups full proxy like Hotspotshield.
Update 2:
Work's getting shittier by the day. I want to move on but the chances for finding a decent job that will let me come to work whatever time I want and be the boss is hella impossible. So I'm doing the next option, which is to save up and deal with countless bullshit every frikkin' day.
I now see weekends like someone seeing a lush green spot amidst a heartless desert.
Update 3:
This is me being sporty. I'll be joining the Great Wall Bike Challenge this weekend together with some of my buddies who also love cycling. The event was set up by the same group that organized the Beijing Green Train event we also attended.
We'll have the option to choose which routes we would want to cycle to: Novice (7km), Challenge (13.5km), and Experienced (13.5km +). I think we will try the Challenging route and take it from there.
Last weekend, we decided to do some practice and went to Wukesong from Dongzhimen. It's approximately 30km to and from the area. I can say it was a lotta fun as I wasn't dead tired compared to the first time we went there. I got scorched pretty bad but it was worth it.
It's the little joys that makes life bearable.
Monday, August 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment