Wednesday, March 11

Sucks

I'm scheduled to fly back to Manila on the 17th this month. I'm going home because I wanted to be there during my brother's graduation. Nakapag pagraduate din ako sa wakas! Now I know what parents feel when their kids graduate.

I have plotted my schedule so that I get to see the people I want to see and do enough stuff (BORACAY) before I go back to Beijing. Some were even scheduled a month or so before!

Unfortunately, my brother just told me that their graduation will be moved to the 31st. My flight back to Beijing will be on the 30th. What the f***! I already asked the person who booked my flight and they said I have to pay at least 14k Php to have my flight moved.

It f*!@*** sucks.

I hate San Beda for changing the graduation date at the last minute. Don't they know that some of the students' close relatives will be coming home just to see their loved ones march and receive their diplomas?!!?!

Grrrrnessss! Hate it! Hate it!


======
EDITED: 13Mar
My mom just told me this morning that San Beda changed the Graduation date (AGAIN) and reverted to original one. Woot!! That means I get to attend it! Baka maraming parents ang nagreklamo - including my mom. It was a good thing I didn't force myself to shell out money just for my return flight to be moved.

Thank you, Lord!

No comments: