Thursday, February 19

50 Questions

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, Melissa from the tv show Little House on the Prairie and Anne from St. Anne.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last Valentine's day

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No, although I'm proud to say that I'm ambidextrous - I can write with my left and right hands. It goes the same when working the chopstix.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Beef

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Hopefully someday

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course, who doesn't want to be friends with me? My friends say I'm charming..lol!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Oh yes!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Maybe..if somebody pushes me if I'm too chicken to jump.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
kellogg's frosties

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I don't wear shoes with laces.

12. WHERE IS/ARE YOUR FAVORITE PLACE(S) TO VISIT?
Hong Kong. I'm planning to visit Cambodia and Egypt (Thanks to Tina for inspiring me!)

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Nothing in particular..depends on my mood.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
How they talk and how they look like while talking.

15. RED OR PINK?
Peeeeenk. Would you believe...

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
my being a crybaby

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
old friends

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
I don't feel like tagging anyone, but if they're in the mood I'll prolly tag Chin, Jar, Apple, and Tina.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
dark blue denim and snow boots - there was snow this morning

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Just Dance - Lady Gaga

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
pink..I'm so gay.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Armani White, Miracle by Lancome, Kenzo for men, and Versace for men - yea, I prefer cologne's for men. I'm weird like that.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
my boss.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I got this from Facebook

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Tennis, Basketball and synchronized swimming

27. HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown...red..I don't know anymore. I have to visit a parlor soon.

28. EYE COLOR?
hazel brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No, my left eye is so sensitive now. It's because I wear eyeliner back in college and was so lazy to wash my face afterwards..it got irritated.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
I've a lot

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary movies

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Bee movie - Star Movies

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter..so I can wear boots..and go snowboarding...yipppeee

35. BOXERS OR BRIEFS?
boxers

36. HUGS OR KISSES?
both - kiss sabay hug

37. FAVORITE DESSERT?
home baked cookies and leche flan

38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
dunno

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
don't care, really

40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
David Eddings - Polgara the Sorceress (ebook)
Simon Green - Nightside (audiobook)

41. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
my right hand?

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
American Idol

43. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
a whole lot of genre

44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
beatles

45. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Beijing

46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
oh yes, but you don't wanna know

48. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
anyone

49. WHAT IS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
sikreto

50. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
why the sudden jump to this question? O well, I met him at work.

No comments: