
I remembered my first snow here in Beijing. The childlike happiness I felt when glancing outside my window in the morning to find the street covered in snow. I loved it!
After being here for more than two years, the snow still has the same effect on me. Like a kid waking up on Christmas day. Weeeeeeeeeee!!!
I must say that snow in February is weird because it's normally around this time that people are looking forward to spring.
Snow in February - an example of global warming.
But then again, who's complaining?
Definitely not me.
After being here for more than two years, the snow still has the same effect on me. Like a kid waking up on Christmas day. Weeeeeeeeeee!!!
I must say that snow in February is weird because it's normally around this time that people are looking forward to spring.
Snow in February - an example of global warming.
But then again, who's complaining?
Definitely not me.


No comments:
Post a Comment