I didn't make it to the top 3 but it was only fair as I didn't actually enter my "best" captured photo. At least I made it to the 6th place.O well, maybe next time.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
In case you wanna check out the entries, you can go here.
====
Tagged by Abby
A. Attached or single? - BLISSFULLY ATTACHED
B. Best friend? - Chin
C. Cake or pie? - CAKE
D. Day of choice? - SATURDAY
E. Essential item? - LAPTOP
F. Favorite color? - PINK (yeah, so girly)
G. Gummy bears or worms? - WORMS!!
H. Hometown? - CAINTA, RIZAL
I. Favorite indulgence? -HOME MADE COOKIES
J. January or July? - JANUARY
K. Kids? - None
L. Life isn't complete without - CUJO AND MY FRIENDS
M. Marriage date? - WILL GET BACK TO YOU ON THAT
N. Number of magazine subscription - WHY SUBSCRIBE WHEN YOU CAN DOWNLOAD PDF VERSIONS
O. Orange or apple? - APPLE
P. Phobias? - CAN'T THINK OF ONE RIGHT NOW
Q. Quotes? - "TO BECOME WHAT YOU ARE AND TO BECOME WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF BECOMING IS THE END OF LIFE."
R. Reasons to smile? - OLD PICTURES OF TIME WITH FRIENDS
S. Season of choice? - FALL/AUTUMN
T. Tag 5 people - Ian, Jar, and dunno who else
U. Unknown fact about me? - I'M A ROCK STAR
V. Vegetable? - BROCCOLI
W. Worst habit? - SMOKING
X. X-ray or ultrasound? - X-ray
Y. Your favorite food(s)? - OMG, DO U REALLY NEED TO ASK?!?
Z. Zodiac sign? - Sagittarius


No comments:
Post a Comment