Monday, September 8

Photo Contest (Vote for me, puhlease!)

I joined an online photo contest here in Beijing.


The contest runs from 25-Aug to 25-Sept.  

All winners' photographs will be displayed in 798 art district. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes will be given out on October 10th in the 798 art district or can be picked up at Laonei.com headquarters in Beijing during office hours.
    1st Prize: 2GB iPod Shuffle
    2nd Prize: 300 yuan Bookworm gift card
    3rd Prize: Bottle of Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon

I know it's not much;especially when I didn't have the time to leaf through a gazillion pictures I took.  But haven taken lots of pictures and going to different parts of China for a long time now made me want to try my luck.

So if you have the time, please visit the link and rate the picture I entered.  You may have to sign up but would appreciate it if you take the time to vote.  =P

Xie xie ni!

No comments: