It's true what they say that you'll only miss something when it's already gone.
Or in my case, I only miss my family when i'm far from them. I've worked so hard to finally be independent and be able to move away from home. For the first time since I've been away from them..I am genuinely missing home.
I chatted with my dad tonight. We were just catching up on what's happening at home and on mine when he all of a sudden said something about him missing our kakulitan when we were kids..
I just realized how much my family misses me. How they always worry about what I eat here..how I'm coping up with being alone in a different country. Nabigla ako..I found myself crying. Because I don't think of them that much. I know, ang sama ko. Weird because I never thought or missed my family or my dad in particular ng ganitong katindi.
I've always been a daddy's girl. Anything that concerns him, I'm super sensitive and I always end up crying. Although I don't let them see me cry. I'd like them all to think I'm this strong person. But deep inside, I wanna provide everything that my family needs. Kahit na sometimes sobrang reklamo na ko, I'll always find a way to be able to help them.
I do love my family after all. Ang hirap ma realize un tapos andito ako sa malayo. Iyak na lang ako.
Friday, November 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment