Saturday, January 6

Musings

+++
Spending the holidays at a strange and unfamiliar country, it made me appreciate the intricate and unique way we celebrate Christmas and New Year back at home. The homesickness reached me unexpectedly that it left me yearning for the old familiar surroundings.

+++
I love you..

I love you for making me learn to be independent..
I love you for making me realize that I won't always have to put other's needs first...
I love you for always making me feel that you are with me no matter where I go..
I love you for making me feel all sorts of emotion..(stuff I've yearned for the longest time)
I love you for giving me surprises that I sometimes hate but secretly love..
I love you for inspiring me to grow up and stand on my own..
I love you for letting me love you in my own crazy way..

I love you for being everything that I've always dreamed of.

+++
I got the biggest surprise to date..

I can't stop grinning anticipating the confirmation that I can spend a few precious day back home. I can't stop thinking up stuff I'll be doing once I step into my comfort zone again.

I can't wait.

+++
I miss you Bes...

I read old posts exchanged between the two of us. Yes, you're not only my precious bestfriend but also my surrogate mom and sister, reliable hitman, and my unrelenting shrink. And yes, I felt you beam with pride when I made this major decision to move away from home. We may have branched out and carved our destinies into different directions but there would always be that crossroad where we will always meet.

I can't wait to sit and smoke the day away while we talk about nothing and everything.

No comments: