Monday, August 21

Blessing indeed!

I't's funny how things turn out the way they do..it's even funnier when you realize that inspite of all the hassle and pain you've gone through, all will be to your advantage in the end...

I've quit my stint with MM but I did that before guaranteeing a slot within this new and kewl company called D.
Personal and past issues resurfaced..debts and responsibilities kept piling up..to add to that, the humungous and unbelievably huge tax D has been deducting from my mythically huge salary..and voila, what you get is a disgruntled, kicking-and-screaming-to-be-let-out employee. *that's me

My better half and I decided to 'broaden our horizons' by looking for jobs outside the PI. It was something we both wanted and we couldn't finish planning and planning and planning...until now.
We update our resumes, pumped up our application letters through sites for jobseekers..

In just a couple of days, I got separate text messages: a friend from a previous job and another from a friend back in high school, sharing with me news about a job based overseas. One of them even told me that me and my beau were the first peeps she thought of when she learned about the post..*talk about hulog ng langit

It's a mystery how everything falls into your plate without knowing why you deserve such..

What's even weirder is that when I went to that interview for one of the said post, I thought I was a goner. I thought I bonked and spoiled my chances for showing up inspite of having the sniffles. Hell, the interviewer even asked if I was really that quiet during interviews. I wanted to give her a barrage of reasons but I was reduced to coughing a sentence that sounded like an apology and an excuse being that I have a cold. *sniff

Lo and behold, a week after finally giving up my hopes that I'd get the post and doubled my efforts of looking up jobs online, I got a call from someone saying I got the J-O-B **Yippeeee I was told that I'd get a call this week for the job offer...WOW!

Now I dunno if my beau's my goodluck charm or what. I have been praying earnestly to God that we will do our best in making our plans a reality but the end-all-be-all will still be His Will. If God wants us to be together, we would know because our plans would work in our favor...

and so far, that's exactly what's happening. =)

No comments: