
I'm so proud of myself, I'd have to write it here.
I have been renting a place for 5 months and honestly, I've been so dependent on cabs to shuttle me from home to work and vice versa. I didn't care whether it'll shrink my pay and make me worthless until the next payday. I was just so scared to commute from my place to the office.
Well, after Cujo and I have done some researching and tried to commute once; I was on my way to being totally independent. I am now a certified commuter!! I no longer think it's "jologs" to ride the jeepney or bus. My wanting to save weighed more than my being "maarte" about commuting.
My commute to the office consists of:
- a trike ride
- a jeepney ride
- either I ride a second jeepney, ride the bus or a service vehicle.
It now takes off 180 bucks off my daily transpo expenses of 260. Yeah!!
Now all I have to do is to start saving up and I'm on my way to financial independence! Yey!!


No comments:
Post a Comment