--I miss my comfort zone--
Being in a new environment, dealing with new and strange people, venturing out on my own..
scares me to death and excites me at the same time.
I still miss seeing old faces..
patting their backs and checking on what-have-you's and stuff..
I miss my old friends.
--Living alone feels weird--
Growing up in a crowded place..being used to hearing noises everywhere..people talking all the time..
Getting a bit of time alone is an oasis I have always wanted..
And now that I'm finally by myself..not hearing anything else but myself feels so weird.
I found myself yearning for the old noise I was hearing all my life.
And at the same time, I bask in the quietness of my room..finally being able to grasp my being independent at the palm of my hand.
--I feel isolated--
My new job makes me feel isolated from my old, familiar world.
I can no longer meet up with girl friends before my shift..
A trip to the mall, or somewhere other than my house and the office has to be scheduled..unlike before.
Quality time with Cujo has to be carefully plotted..no spontaneous trips to the mall or restos..
I miss my old life..
but I know I can only go forward and just look at the past with wistful eyes..
remembering how carefree my life has been before this.
*sniff


No comments:
Post a Comment