Tuesday, January 31

Freedom, at last!



I have finally chalked up enough courage to finally rent a place and be on my own! Yipeee!

I have been ranting about how I'm being treated at home and how I'm in desperate need to be independent..the time has finally come!

Woohoo!

My family's initial reaction was negative. I get it that they still don't want to see their eldest daughter have enough balls to move out of the nest, but I'm doing it so they better accept it.
Some peeps are happy about it, some of my not-so-close friends are not hesitating to voice out questions about my reasons for moving out.

Hell, I don't have to justify my actions to people who don't even matter. This is my life anyway!

I'm stoked about my new place! I hope I can gather my close friends and do a house warming party of sorts!

No comments: