Wednesday, February 9

I feel like everyone around me is at their crossroads and they're off to somewhere and I have no choice but to stay here and watch them leave...

Work's really getting toxic by the day. I feel like I'm being swept off to some distant place; with the current going real fast.
I hardly have time to reflect on things..and that's what I really miss.


I miss spending time alone..just reading..just emptying my mind off certain worries at home, work and my personal life.
I miss spending time with Nemo. I feel like we're in two different places now although we get to see each other at work everyday. I miss her big time.
I miss spending time with my friends. I miss getting a breather from work and lounge somewhere with my dear friends. I miss their company.
I miss my carefree self. I'm expected to be responsible while at work and at home that I make it a point to just be idle when I get to find some free time for myself.
I miss not thinking about anything. I miss not being worried about what I'll be doing the next couple of days, weeks, months and so on.

It's a curse being too responsible.
It's a curse being too eager to meet everyone's demands.
It's a curse being a worrywart.

I can't help it..sometimes I feel like it's a curse being me...

No comments: