Wow..first post for the Year 2005..
..my first idle time and I've chosen to visit my blog and scribble something..
actually I'm waiting for my bestfriend. We'll have coffee today and even if i've been sick and had gone to work, I want to make time for her. It's funny how we see each other everyday but we only manage to say a li'l 'hi' and 'how-are-you's' and I'm back to being busy. Sheesh..my work's eating me up!
I've been adjusting to the new position and as Toie said, I'm warming up fast but I still need direction. I'm enjoying it but I feel like I've been overly organized that I require everything I need to do be written in my handy-dandy Starbucks organizer or else, I'll miss doing it. *sighs So if I don't make little notes saying I need to reply to my friend's text or to call a friend to say hi, I'll totally miss out on doing it. Talk about being so oc-oc!
The Jerk's gone. 'I use to miss him but my aim is improving'. I saw that from a book title and he was the first thing that popped in my head when I read it. Hohum..I hope he's doing good. I'm over him..Ottoman and all. Hahaha! (Sorry, this is me being autistic.)
My focus now leans more on work. Love can come in second..at least while I'm still looking for a potential gentleman to sweep me off my feet and not ask to walk his dog with him. Haha!
(will not expound..=P)
Tuesday, January 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment