At last! I get to post!
I feel like it's been ages since I last scribbled something here. I do manage to update the personal blog I have. I guess there are still some things that I don't want the world to know especially about what's happening to me right now.
I'm still at work. I've been here for 16 hours and counting. Work is toxic. Sometimes I'd find myself staring into space coz I hear my brain starting to shrink because I've been pushing it to work harder when it really couldn't.
I can still tap myself in the back coz I still manage to have a life inspite of my crazy life here at work. Life outside the office includes having a few drinks with colleagues after shift, movie with Cujo (my sweet one), a weekend night-out one once in a while and sporadic breakfast/dinner/lunch/coffee dates with my girl friends.
I miss blogging. I miss spending hours just tinkering with my layout, trying to make it look better. I miss having to write what I feel and have the world to share it with. I miss visiting fellow blogger's site and find out what they're feeling by their own posts. Nothing beats knowing that I'm not the only one miserable.
I miss my old friends here at work. They're leaving one by one and I've no choice but to accept it and wish for the best.
That's it for now, I guess. I hope my writing here today will make me go back and write some more. I miss my blog-crazy self.
Take care guys! Have a great weekend!
Saturday, March 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment